The ASLint is based on Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) license and it’s free for personal and commercial use, but we require linking to our web site.
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- On the websites or web based applications link somewhere on the source, ideally in the footer
- On the mobile applications link somewhere on the official app website or within the app itself, such as the settings.
Custom license options or partnerships
Contact us for custom license options or partnerships.